Printmakers who are Arizona residents, 18 years of age or older, are invited to apply for membership in the Arizona Print Group. We are looking for active printmakers, graduate students, graduates and those who are newly moved to Arizona. We have an open call for art, so printmakers can apply at any time.
Arizona Print Group has two meetings a year, in April and September. Juried members receive an artist page on the website, By-Laws and membership lists. All members are invited to participate in a themed group effort each year. Calls for art and information re: members exhibits and printmaking news are sent out monthly.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
– Networking with printmakers with presses
– Participation in group exhibitions
– Two member meetings per year
– A presence with your artwork on the APG website
– Workshop opportunities for members
– Exposure to new techniques and studio practices[/ezcol_1half][ezcol_1half_end id=”” class=”” style=””]
1. Six jpeg images of prints made within the last 3 years, 2 of which must be editionable – 800 pixels on the longest side max. Name the images with your name and number of the image i.e. Willis1, Willis2, etc.
2. Image list Word document, detailing the title, specific medium (Media), size, year and size of edition for each image
3. Artist Statement no more than 250 words as separate word document
4. One page resume/CV with exhibitions and related activities