Printmakers who are Arizona residents, 18 years of age or older, are invited to apply for membership in the Arizona Print Group. We are looking for active printmakers, graduate students, graduates and those who are newly moved to Arizona. Call is open from January 9, 2017 to February 20, 2017.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
– Networking with printmakers with presses
– Participation in group exhibitions
– Two member meetings per year
– A presence with your artwork on the APG website
– Workshop opportunities for members
– Exposure to new techniques and studio practices
2017 SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. Six jpeg images of prints made within the last 3 years, 2 of which must be editionable – 800 pixels on the longest side max. Name the images with your name and number of the image i.e. Willis1, Willis2, etc.
2. Image list Word document, detailing the title, specific medium (Media), size, year and size of edition for each image
3. Artist Statement no more than 250 words as separate word document
4. One page resume/CV with exhibitions and related activities
By February 20, 2017, submit all 5 specified items above via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Active APG members will review your work online so submit good quality images.
You will be advised of the results of the jurying by Feb. 27, 2017.